About the PBP Program
The Association of Minnesota Counties’ Preferred Business Partners (PBP) program fits the needs of today’s county government by pairing them with companies who can help them provide the best products and services possible to their citizens and employees.
Being an AMC Preferred Business Partner is an effective way to market your company’s products and services by interacting directly with purchasing decision-makers for Minnesota’s 87 counties for the entire year.
Through the PBP program, AMC brings together the public and private sectors in a mutually beneficial relationship. Counties benefit by identifying potential suppliers who have demonstrated interest in county business, and companies benefit by being directly connected to Minnesota’s 87 counties through this program. There is no other program in the state that focuses on nurturing the critical and growing relationship between county government and business.
General Partnership Benefits:
● Inclusion in the AMC Service Directory (published in January as part of the Minnesota County Directory).
● Listing on AMC’s web site at www.mncounties.org
● Advance selection and price discount on exhibit space at the AMC Annual Conference in December.
● Discounted advertising in AMC publications.
● Discounted mailing lists from AMC’s extensive database.
Please read on to learn more about the different benefits specific to our two partnership levels and choose the one that best fits your company's needs and goals for expanding your presence in Minnesota counties.